From Heirlooms to Nature: An Account of Extrinsic Final Value (Marcia Baron)
- 2020 Assistant Professor, tenure track, Kettering University
James Andrew Smith, Jr.
Science as the Pursuit of Truth: On Quine’s Naturalism (Gary Ebbs)
- 2020 Assistant Professor, DePauw University
Empirical Knowledge in Normative Reasoning (Allen Wood and Colin Allen)
- 2019 Two year postdoc, Northeastern University, Boston
Rationality and Higher-Order Evidence (Kirk Ludwig)
- 2019 Posdoc position, University of Michigan
A Philosophical Framework for the Science of Consciousness (Colin Allen)
- 2018-2021 Postdoc, Xi'an Jiaotong Technological University, Xi'an, Shaanxi, China
Testifying Across Difference: Responsibility for Epistemic Injustice (Allen Wood)
- 2017 Assistant Professor, Tenure Track, at The New School for Social Research, New York City
- 2019 Two-year Postdoc, University of Michigan, followed by tenure-track position at U of M
Kant’s Theoretical Conception of God (Allen Wood)
- 2017 Postdoc Bar Ilan University, Ramat Gan, Israel
- 2019 Postdoc, Ben-Gurion University
Truth and Reality (Kirk Ludwig, Tim O'Connor)
- 2018 Assistant Professor, Tenure Track, at The University of Maine, Orono
What Mary Didn't Know about Physicalism (Kirk Ludwig, Tim O'Connor)
- 2017 Lecturer, Bilkent University, Ankara, Turkey
Accurate Representation and Epistemic Value (Mark Kaplan)
- 2018 Two-year Postdoc, Wuhan University, Wuhan, China
Sensations and the Self: Demonstrative Reference to Bodily Sensations (Gary Ebbs)
- 2017 Adjunct Assistant Professor, Morehouse College, Reinhart College, Atlanta
- 2019 Visiting Lecturer, Mississippi State
Knowledge and the First-Person Perspective (Adam Leite)
- 2017 Assistant Professor, Tenure Track, University of Central Arkansas
- 2015-17 Visiting Assistant Professor, University of Central Arkansas
Mental Content and Epistemic Foundations (Gary Ebbs)
- 2016 Assistant Director of the Korean Studies Institute, Indiana University, Bloomington.
- 2017 Assistant Professor, Bard College
- 2019-2020 Visiting Assistant Professor, Skidmore College, Saratoga Springs
Suffering, Acknowledgement, and the Ethical Space of Reasons (Michael Morgan)
- 2016 Beamer-Schneider Teaching Fellow in Ethics, the Seminar Approach to General Education and Scholarship, Case Western Reserve University
- 2018 Visiting Research Fellow, Inamori International Center for Ethics and Excellence, Case Western Reserve University
Knowledge and the First-Person Perspective (Adam Leite)
- 2017 Assistant Professor, Tenure Track, University of Central Arkansas
- 2016-17 Visiting Assistant Professor, University of Central Arkansas
Hume on Sympathy: Justice, Politeness, and Beauty (Kate Abramson)
- 2017 Visiting Assistant Professor, Hope College, Michigan
- 2016-17 Visiting Lecturer, Valparaiso University
The Central Role of Cognition in Kant's Transcendental Deduction (Allen Wood)
- 2016-18 Visiting Assistant Professor, Concordia University
- 2018 Visiting Assistant Professor, Union College
The Emergence of Mental Content: An Essay in the Metaphysics of Mind (Timothy O'Connor)
- 2015 Assistant Professor, Tenure Track, Valparaiso University
The Structure of Logical Knowledge (Gary Ebbs)
- 2013-14 Visiting Assistant Professor, University of New Mexico
- 2014 Assistant Professor, Tenure Track, Wabash University
- 2020 Associate Professor with Tenure, Wabash College
Concepts in Psychology: Towards a Better Hybrid Theory (Jonathan Weinberg, Timothy O’Connor)
- 2013-14 Postdoc, Michigan State University
- 2014 University of Southern Indiana, tenure track
Integrity as a Moral Virtue. (Marcia Baron)
- 2018 Assistant Professor, Yeungnam University
Conventional Meaning (Kirk Ludwig)
- 2014-16 Visiting Assistant Professor, Davidson College
- 2016 Assistant Professor, Tenure Track, Davidson College
Primitive Agency (Frederick Schmitt)
- 2013 Assistant Professor, Tenure Track, University of Evansville
Semantic and Mathematical Foundations for Intuitionism (David Charles McCarty) 2013
- 2013-14 Visiting Assistant Professor, Franklin and Marshall College
- 2014 Online Associate Faculty, Ashford University
Facts as reasons: The role of experience in empiricial justification (Adam Leite)
- 2014 Adjunct, University of Florida
The Aesthetic Cosmopolitan Project (Sandra Shapshay, Jonanthan Weinberg)
- 2017 Adjunct, Pacific Lutheran University and Bellevue College
- 2014-16 Adjunct, Pacific Lutheran University and Bellevue College
- 2016-18 Visiting Assistant Professor, Pacific Lutheran University
Doxastic Involuntarism, Epistemic Deliberation and Agency (Adam Leite)
- 2012 Assistant Professor, tenure track, University of Dayton, OH
Truthmaker Theory and Its Application (Tim O’Connor)
- 2012-17 Assistant Professor, tenure track, Brescia University, Owensboro, KY
Artifacts and Human Cognitive Agency (Frederick Schmitt)
- 2009 Part-time lecturer in Philosophy, Indiana State University, Terra Haute, IN
Holding Me to My Word: The Normative Avowal View of Rational Agency (Gary Ebbs)
- 2012-13 Visiting Assistant Professor, Illinois Wesleyan University
- 2013-15 Andrew W. Mellon Postdoctoral Teaching Fellows in the Humanities, University of Pennsylvania
- 2015 Lecturer, Philosophy Department, & Program Director, Center for Ethics and the Rule of Law, University of Pennsylvania Law School
- 2016 Assistant Professor, Milwaukee School of Engineering.
Aestheticism from Kant to Nietzsche (Paul D. Eisenberg)
- 2012-15 Visiting Assistant Professor, Auburn University
- 2015 Lecturer, University of Hong Kong, Lingnan University
Metaphysics and Religion in Plato’s Euthyphro (Mike Morgan)
- 2011 Assistant Professor, King’s College, NYC
Rethinking Reductionism: From 17th Century Mechanism to Contemporary Molecular Neuroscience. (Colin Allen)
- 2012 Assistant Professor, tenure track, Trinity College, Hartford, CT
- 2018 Associate Professor, tenured, Trinity College
Learning from Mistakes: Error Correction and the Nature of Cognition (Colin Allen)
- 2014 Assistant Professor, tenure-track, University of Houston
Mental Causation and the Problem of Causal Exclusion (Tim O’Connor) 2010
- 2010 Director, Program in Philosophy and Theology, John Templeton Foundation
The Supremacy and Irrelevance of Reason: Kierkegaard’s Understanding of Authority in the Second Authorship (Paul Spade) 2010
- 2011 Taylor University, Ft. Wayne, IN
Humean Supervenience and Humean Theories of Scientific Explanation (Frederick Schmitt)
- 2014 Permanent Lecturer, Chung-Ang University
The Process of Defining Self-Deception (Paul Spade).
- 2011 One year position at Siena College
Sittlichkeit and the Ancient View of the Self in Hegel's Phenomenology of Spirit, (Paul D. Eisenberg).
- 2010 Assistant Professor, tenure track, Centre College
Hua Wang (aka Ellie)
Toward an Empirically Grounded Theory of Virtues for Consequentialism (Marcia Baron)
- 2012 Tenure-track position, National Chengchi U., in Taiwan,
- 2017 Associate Professor, tenured, National Chengchi University
Respect for Kinship: Toward an Indigenous Environmental Ethics (Paul Spade)
- 2009-10 Pitzer College, Visiting Assistant Professor
- 2011 Professor and Director, American Indian Studies Program, California State University, Northridge
Philosophical Intuitions and Experimental Philosophy (Joan Weiner)
- 2008 Siena College, tenure track
Kierkegaard on the Need for Indirect Communication (Paul Spade)
- 2008-09 Ohio State University
- 2009-10 St. Olaf College, Kierkegaard House Foundation Fellow
- 2010 Northern Michigan University, tenure track
Searching for Normativity (Marcia Baron)
- 2008-10 professional musician (did not seek position in philosophy)
- 2010 Aquinas College, adjunct lecturer
- 2012 Hope College, Instructor
A Study of Kant’s Dreams of a Spirit Seer: Kant’s Ambiguous Relation to Swedenborg (Fred Beiser)
- 2009-10 Kyung Hee University
Causal Powers, A Neo-Aristotelian Metaphysic (Tim O’Connor)
- 2006-08 University of St. Thomas, tenure track
- 2008 St. Louis University, tenure track
Theories of Continuity and Infinitesimals: Four Philosophers of the Nineteenth Century (David McCarty)
- Louisiana Scholars' College in Northwestern State University, tenure track
From Extended Minds to Group Minds: Rethinking the Boundaries of the Mental (Tim O’Connor)
- 2008-11, University of Alberta, Killam Post-doctoral Fellow
- 2011 Villanova University, tenuretrack
Hearing the Call of Reason: Kant and Publicity (Marcia Baron)
- 2011 University of South Carolina
- 2007-08 Hamilton College
- 2008-09 University of Delaware
- 2009-10 Wooster College
The Intentional Structure of Phenomenal Awareness (Timothy O'Connor)
- 2007 National Chung-Cheng University, Taiwan, tenure track
Alexander M. Klein
The Rise of Empiricism: William James, Thomas Hill Green, and the Struggle over Psychology (Elisabeth Lloyd)
- 2006-08 University of Toronto, postdoc
- 2008-09 Mellon Post-doc, Cornell
- 2009 Cal State Long Beach, tenure track
- 2019 Associate Professor, McMaster University, Hamilton, Ontario
Brian E. McDonald
Constraint Variational Semantics (Anil Gupta)
Duties of Love and Kant’s Doctrine of Obligatory Ends (Marcia Baron)
- 2007 Associate Professor, University of Georgia
Computability and Mind (David Charles McCarty)
- 2005 Associate Professor, Dalhousie University
Error Comes with Imagination: A Probabilistic Theory of Mental Content (Frederick Schmitt)
- 2006–07 California State University, tenure track, San Bernardino
- 2007–16 Bilkent University (Turkey), tenure track
- 2016 Associate Professor, Bilkent University
A Simple Story About Simple Inquiries: Micro-epistemology and Animal Cognition (Mark Kaplan and Colin Allen)
- 2006 Boise State University, tenure track
Moral Realism and the New Intuitionism (David Charles McCarty)
- 2006 Associate Professor, Colorado State University
Modal Logic of Partitions (Larry Moss and J. Michael Dunn)
- Visiting Assistant Professor, Cognitive Science, Chiba University, Japan
- Associate Professor, Tohoku University, Japan
Myth and Philosophy in Plato’s Phaedrus (Michael L. Morgan)
- Wesleyan University, visiting position
- 2007 State University of New York at New Paltz, tenure track
Free at Last: A Libertarian Defense of Free Will (Timothy O'Connor)
- Dr. Wolsing completed her degree at IU School of Law and is now an attorney in St. Louis. She also has done some teaching for Washington University Law School.
Studies in the Metaphysics of Dietrich von Freiberg (Paul Vincent Spade)
- Skidmore College, visiting position
- 2006 Simon’s Rock College of Bard, tenure track
Validity and Its Epistemic Role (J. Michael Dunn)
- Center for Educational Development and Academic Methods (CEDAM), Australia National University
Kierkegaard on Self-Deception (Paul Vincent Spade)
- 2004-06 Visiting Assistant Professor, DePauw University
- 2006 Visiting Assistant Professor, University of Nevada, Las Vegas
Putting Ethics First: Reconsidering Emmanuel Levinas’s Ethical Metaphysics (Michael L. Morgan)
- Pennsylvania State University, Erie, tenure track
Epistemic Possibilities and the Sources of Belief (Timothy O’Connor)
- Cornell College
- University of Victoria, Canada
Analyticity, Holism and Conceptual Role Semantics (Anil Gupta)
- University of Southern Indiana, Instructor
Studies in Early Heidegger (1919 –1923) (Michael L. Morgan)
- Saint John’s College, Santa Fe
- Lecturer, University of Tasmania
The Ambiguity of Reason: Mendelssohn’s Writings on Spinoza (Frederick Beiser).
- 2002-06. Visiting Assistant Professor, Hirschfeld Presidential Fellow in Comparative Studies, Departments of Judaic Studies and Religious Studies, Brown University
- 2006-13 Assistant Professor, Skirball Department of Hebrew and Judaic Studies, New York University
- 2013 Associate Professor, Skirball Department of Hebrew and Judaic Studies, New York University
Morton, Brian P.R.
Ineffability and Self-Refutation: Non-Monotonic Logic in the Thought of Pseudo-Dionysius, Sextus Empiricus, and the Astasahasrika Prajnaparamita (Timothy O'Connor)
- 2003–04 Visiting Assistant Professor, University of Idaho
- 2004–05 Visiting Assistant Professor, Auburn University
- 2005 Assistant Professor, Indiana State University
Pamental, Matthew P.
Naturalized Human Agency and the Emergence of Norms: Placing Dewey’s Ethics on the Map (Karen Hanson)
- 2013 Northern Illinois University, full-time, renewable instructorship
- 2011 Lecturer, University of Tennessee, Knoxville
Corry, Richard Lachlan
A Causal-Structural Theory of Empirical Knowledge (Michael Friedman)
- University of Tasmania, tenure track
Two Orientations towards Human Nature (Karen Hanson)
- Fordham University (teaching post doc)
Carnap’s Conception of Wissenschaftslogik (Michael Friedman)
- Associate Fellow, Center of Philosophy, University of Tokyo
Formal Ontology in the 14th Century: The Chatton Principle (Paul Vincent Spade)
- 2002–05 American University in Cairo
- 2005 Louisiana Scholars’ College in Northwestern State University
Eung Kim, Hans
The Problem of Indexicality
- Visiting Assistant Professor, University of Pittsburgh
- Assistant Professor, Kookimin University, Seoul
Kant's Newtonianism (Michael Friedman)
- 2001–02 MIT, post-doc
- 2002 Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, Professor, Duke University
Toward an Understanding of Objectivity: A Study of the Realism/AntiRealism Debate and the Nature of Empirical Content (Anil Gupta)
- National Chung Cheng University, Taiwan
- National Taiwan University, Taiwan
Arturo Barceló Aspieta, Axel
Mathematics as Grammar: ‘Grammar’ in Wittgenstein’s Philosophy of Mathematics during the Middle Period (David McCarty)
- Institute of Philosophy, Mexico
Is There a Text in Philosophy? Writing, Style, Rhetoric, and Culture (Michael L. Morgan)
- 1997–98 Brittain Fellow, Georgia Tech
- 1998–02 Lecturer, University of Illinois at Chicago
- 2002–05 Assistant Professor, University of Houston-Victoria,
- 2005 Dean of Arts and Sciences
Musselman, Jack Green
Judicial Craftsmanship at the Supreme Court: A Critical Legal Studies Examination of Court Crafts Informing the Hate Speech Debate (Milton Fisk)
- 1998–99 Instructor, tenure track, Holyoke Community College
- 2000-01 Adjunct Instructor, Southwestern University
- 2001-02 Visiting Assistant Professor, Southwestern University
- 2002-04 Assistant Director, Center for Teaching Excellence, St. Edward’s University
- 2004-06 Director, Center for Teaching Excellence, St. Edward’s University
- 2006 Assistant Professor and Director of the Center for Ethics and Leadership
Olson Pook, David
Objectivity, Skepticism, and the Realistic Spirit in Ethics (Karen Hanson).
- Berkshire School, Sheffield, Massachusetts
Substructural Logics, Combinatory Logic, and Lambda-Calculus (J. Michael Dunn)
- Research Fellowship, Automated Reasoning Project, Australian National University, Canberra
- Assistant Professor, tenure track, University of Alberta
- Associate Professor, University of Alberta
Knowledge, Certainty and Propositions Per Se Notae: A Study of Peter Auriol (Paul Vincent Spade)
How to Be An Anti-Representationalist (Brian Cantwell Smith/Timothy van Gelder)
- Franklin and Marshall College, Department of Scientific and Philosophical Studies of Mind and Department of Psychology
Emotion, Action and Intentionality (Nino B. Cocchiarella)
- 1999-2002, Non-academic employment with McKinsey and Company
- 2002- SUNYOswego
Justification as Intra-Personal Argumentation (Timothy W. O’Connor)
- 1998–01, Visiting Instructor, University of the Redlands
- 2001 Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, Professor, Shippensburg University
Grueso, Delfin Ig
Justice and Minorities: A Defense of John Rawls’ Political Liberalism (Milton Fisk)
Kennedy, Thomas Vincent
Impartiality and the Moral Domain (Karen Hanson)
- Indiana University Southeast, University of Louisville
Bad Faith, Authenticity and Pure Reflection in Jean-Paul Sartre’s Early Philosophy
- (Paul Vincent Spade)
- Saint Cloud State University
James Hintze Hardy
"Instantial Reasoning, Arbitrary Objects, and Holey Propositions" (Anil Gupta).
- 1997–98, Instructor, California Polytechnic at Pomona
- 1998–03, UCLA (Lecturer)
- 2003–04,Texas Tech
- 2004- Research Professor, Idaho State University
"A Species of Good: An Essay on Truth as a Kind of Value" (Anil Gupta).
- 1998–99 Post-doc, Peirce Edition Project, Indiana University/Purdue University-Indianapolis
- 1999 Johns Hopkins
- 2000 University of Wisconsin, Milwaukee
- 2001–03 Visiting Assistant Professor, Haverford Colleg
- 2003–04 Franklin and Marshall College
- 2004- Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, Marymount College
"The Paradox of Belief Instability and A Revision Theory of Belief" (Anil Gupta).
- Assistant Professor, City University of Seoul, South Korea
"Identity and Universals: A Conceptual Approach to Logical, Metaphysical and Epistemological Problems of Contemporary Identity Theory" (Karen Hanson).
Charles Robert Hogg, Jr.
"Ethica secundum Stoicos: An Edition, Translation, and Critical Essay" (Michael L. Morgan).
- 2008 Affiliate Professor - Grand Valley State University, Allendale, MI,
John Mark Mattox
- "Saint Augustine and the theory of just war" (Paul Vincent Spade).
Career military officer.
"The Implications of John Dewey's Ideas for Environmental Ethics" (Karen Hanson).
Gregg Howard Rosenberg
"A Place for Consciousness: Probing the Deep Structure of the Natural World" (J. Michael Dunn).
- Systems engineer, Object Design, Inc.
"Self-Esteem, Moral Luck, and the Meaning of Grace" (James G. Hart/Paul D. Eisenberg).
- 1996–97 Visiting Assistant Professor, Illinois Wesleyan University
- 1997–98 Adjunct Professor of Philosophy, Indiana University/Purdue University—Columbus
- 1998– Ball State University, Indiana
"On the Efficacy of Representation" (K. Jon Barwise).
- 1996–98 Postdoc, Japan Advanced Institute of Science and Technolog; 1998- professorship
"Diagrams and Natural Deduction: Theory and Pedagogy of Hyperproof" (K. Jon Barwise).
- 1995–96 James B. Nelson Visiting Assistant Professor of Philosophy, Indiana University
- 1996 Director of Computer Technology, Dept. of Cognitive Science, and Adjunct Assistant Professor of Informatics and Cognitive Science, Indiana University.
"Diagrams, Logic and Representation" (K. Jon Barwise).
- 1995–96 Postdoc, Center for The Study of Language and Information, Stanford University ; M.Sc. candidate in Computer Science, Indiana University, 1996.
"Diagrams in Geometry" (K. Jon Barwise).
- 1996–97 Visiting Assistant Professor, California State University at Fresno
- 1998 Bentley College
"Kant's Early Philosophy of Nature: Science and Metaphysics" (Frederick C. Beiser/Michael Friedman).
- 1995-2001 Assitant Professor, Tenure Track, University of South Florida
- 2001-2007 Associate Professor, University of South Florida
- 2007-Professor, University of South Florida
"Toward a Phenomenological Ethic of Community" (James G. Hart/Paul Vincent Spade).
- 1995–98 Visiting Assistant Professor, California State University at Fresno
- 1998 De Paul University
"Fault-Tolerant Reasoning" (J. Michael Dunn).
- Institute of Philosophy, Mexico.
Surekha Gillian Parker
"An Aesthetic Theory for Metaphor: How to Avoid Beating a Good Metaphor to Death" (Michael L. Morgan).
- University of Cincinnati (Visiting Assistant Professor), 1993–95;
- Sonoma State University, 1995– .
Anayra O. Santory Jorge
"The Moral Force of Philosophy" (Karen Hanson).
- Universidad Centroamericana "José Simeón Cañas" (El Salvador), 1994–98;
- Civil Infrastructure Research Center, University of Puerto Rico—Mayagüez (researcher).
"The Problem of Naturalizing Intentionality" (Anil Gupta).
- Ball State University (Visiting Assistant Professor)
- Ewha Womans University, South Korea (Assistant Professor) .
"Toward a Theory of Consciousness" (J. Michael Dunn/Douglas Hofstadter).
- 1993-95 McDonnell Fellow in Philosophy, Neurosicence, and Psychology, Washington University
- 1995–99 Assistant Professor, University of California at Santa Cruz
- 1999–04 Professor, University of Arizona
- 2004-2014 ARC Professor, Australian National University
- 2014 Professor, Co-director Center for Mind, Brain, and Consciousness, New York University
"Circularity, Truth, and the Liar Paradox" (Anil Gupta/K. Jon Barwise).
- 1993 University of Fribourg (Switzerland)
- Gymnasium St. Antonius, Appenzell (Switzerland)
Gary Nelson Curtis
"The Concept of Logical Form" (Anil Gupta).
- 2000 Indiana State University (part time); non-academic employment with CYCORP
"Algebraic and Kripke Semantics for Substructural Logics" (J. Michael Dunn/K. Jon Barwise).
- 1994–95 University of Leicester
- University of Athens (Greece)
- Research Fellow, University of Sussex (UK)
"Logic, Convention, and Common Knowledge" (J. Michael Dunn).
- U.S. Naval Research Laboratory (mathematics)
"Pure Reflection: Self-Knowledge and Moral Understanding in the Philosophy of Jean-Paul Sartre" (Paul Vincent Spade).
- Computer Consultant, Whitman-Hart, Cincinnati
Stephen Ronald Craig Hicks
"Foundationalism and the Genesis of Justification" (Karen Hanson).
- Trenton State College; Rockford College
"A Post-Philosophical Essay on Knowledge/Power: Richard Rorty, Anti-Foundationalism, and the Possibility of an Alternative Epistemology" (Milton Fisk).
- National Central University, Taiwan
"Topics in Lukasiewics Logics" (J. Michael Dunn/William H. Wheeler).
- University of the Ozarks (Mathematics).
"Imagination in Kant's Critique of Pure Reason" (Frederick C. Beiser).
- 1991 Chulalongkoin University (Thailand)
"A Critique of the Universalist Theory of Ethical Justification: Habermas vs. the Contextual Point of View" (Milton Fisk).
- Seoul National University (Korea)
"Classicism, Connectionism, and the Concept of Level" (J. Michael Dunn).
- Academica Sinica (Taiwan); Director, Institute of Philosophy, National Chung Cheng University, Taiwan
"The Master-Slave Dialectic in the Writings of Ralph Ellison: Toward a Neo-Hegelian Synthesis" (Paul D. Eisenberg).
"Intersubjectivity of Indexical Thoughts" (Hector-Neri Castañeda).
- Institute of Philosophy, Mexico
"A Phenomenalist Semantic Frame for the Semiotics of Contrapuntal Theory" (Romane Clark).
- Indiana University/Purdue University-Indianapolis (part-time); staff, Indiana University/Purdue University-Indianapolis School of Medicine
"Beliefs Based on Emotional Reception: Their Formation, Justification and Truth" (Karen Hanson).
- University of Maryland (part-time)
- Investment banking, at McDonald & Company Securities, Inc., Cleveland
Edwin David Mares
"The Logic of Fictional Discourse" (J. Michael Dunn).
- Australian National University (post-doc)
- Dalhousie University
- University of Victoria
- 1994 Professor, Victoria University (New Zealand)
"Marxism, Pragmatism, and Historical Realism: An Epistemological Appraisal" (Milton Fisk).
- Universidade Federal de Goiás (Brazil)
Max A. Freund
"Formal Investigations of Holistic Realist Ramified Conceptualism" (Nino B. Cocchiarella).
- Universidad nacional de Costa Rica
Ana Maróstica de Gómez
"Peirce's Conception of Truth: A Tychist Approach" (Hector-Neri Castañeda).
- California State University, Los Angeles
Kibujjo M. Kalumba
"The Common Good as a Mandate for the Official Catholic Church's Participation in, and Support for, the Current Revolutionary Movements in Latin America" (Milton Fisk).
"Indexicality" (Hector-Neri Castañeda).
- University of Geneva; Bosporus University (Turkey)
- National Chung Cheng University (Taiwan)
- University of Kwazulu-Natal (South Africa)
"The Origins of the Realist Conception of Relations in Plato's Phaedo" (Hector-Neri Castañeda).
- University of Delhi, India
- University of Mumbia, India
"Ontology and Epistemology in John Scotus Eriugena" (Paul D. Eisenberg).
Timothy Joseph Day
"Infinite Regress Arguments: Some Metaphysical and Epistemological Problems" (Romane Clark).
"A Theory of Events" (Hector-Neri Castañeda).
- St. Cloud State University
"Leibniz on Existence" (Hector-Neri Castañeda).
- Institute of Philosophy, Mexico
"Meinong Reconstructed versus Early Russell Reconstructed: A Study of the Formal Ontology of Fiction" (Nino B. Cocchiarella).
- 1985-89 Assistant Professor, Tenure Trac, Ball State University
- 1989-92 Assistant Professor, University of Iowa
- 1992-01 Associate Professor, University of Iowa
- 2001 Professor, University of Iowa
"A 'Complementarity Thesis' for Doxastic Truth" (Hector-Neri Castañeda).
- Florida Institute of Technology (Computer Science).
"Natural Language Semantics and Guise Theory" (Hector-Neri Castañeda).
- University of Cagliari (Italy)
- University of Macerata (Italy)